Current Career Opportunities
Red Meat Production Team Member – Meat Cutter
Location: Windsor (Madison), WI
Summary of Job
Neesvig’s, Inc. is seeking Experience Meat Cutters and Production Team Members to join the team at Windsor, WI Processing and Distribution Facility. These Production Team Positions play a critical role in executing Efficient, High Volume, Quality Production with a key focus on Meeting Yield and Quality Standards while ensuring Accuracy, Flexibility, and Safety on the Cutting Floor. Positions primary Accountabilities include; Contributing large percentages of our overall daily production needs through Hands-on Manufacturing of Stock, JIT, and Special Order Sku’s as well as other detail-oriented and High Volume Projects. Demonstrates required Cutting Skills, knowledge of Production Yield and Quality Standards, and Adherence to Department Policies and Procedures. Demonstrates and models behavior consistent with department’s Core Values. Assist with Maintaining an environment most conducive to success for the Production Team and Beyond. Team Member will consistently perform all Meat Cutting and Product Handling tasks in a way in which models the Production Teams Policies, Procedures, and Standards and will be a relied upon contributor to a Positive Environment where beneficial changes to Departmental Policy are Embraced.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assist Operations Manager and Production Team Manager/Supervisors in executing new departmental initiatives. Demonstrate a commitment to Positively implementing Change in Departmental Policy and Procedures as directed
- Ensure Adherence to department Cleanliness, HACCP, FSQA, and Safety Standards
- Manufacture Products based on need through: Cut Slips, Manufacturing Requests, Large-Scale Production Projects, or as directed by Production Team Manager/Supervisors
- Show Flexibility with Schedule based on Pre-determined and JIT (last minute) production Requirements.
- Demonstrate willingness to take on additional Tasks and Responsibilities as assigned by Operations and Production Department Managers/Supervisors
- Demonstrate Behavior Consistent with Operations Teams Core Values and TEAMWORK as well as “One Room Flow” Strategy
- Check-in with Shift Supervisors prior to leaving for the day
- Be ready to work at start time including in proper Uniform as per Departments Uniform Policy
- Demonstrate a Willingness to Advance Skillset to include all stations in the Production/Packaging Room
- Ensure work station is Clean, Organized, and “Tour Ready” at all times and that all Tools and Supplies are properly Cleaned, Maintained, and Store
- Maintain general work areas, including kitchen, breakroom and locker room
- Assist with other special assignments as assigned
- Perform all of the above duties in a timely, courteous manner with Respect for all Company Personnel and Property and report any concerns immediately
- Demonstrate behaviors in line with Departments core values
Job Type: Full-time – 1st or 2nd shift
Outside Sales Representative
Location: Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines,Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, and Minneapolis/St. Paul areas.
We are a growing organization looking to hire a true consultant to service all aspects of the food service community. The ideal candidate will be able to build customer trust and loyalty by using their product knowledge and sales ability. Great communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly are a must. A passion and appreciation for food is a plus! The outside sales consultant is responsible for promoting our companies’ products and services while building relationships with new and existing accounts. As a true consultant the focus is to help our customers succeed while achieving profitable sales. This position reports directly to the Director of Food Service Sales. We are looking for candidates in the Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines,Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, Minneapolis/St. Paul areas.
- Answering customers questions about products, including uses, prices, and availability.
- Driving your personal vehicle to accounts, meetings, etc.
- Working with A/R to make sure that accounts stay current
- Order entry
- Troubleshooting delivery issues including out of stocks, special orders, preparing credits and pick ups, etc.
- Reviewing and analyzing daily and weekly reports including sales and gross profit information.
- Work directly with director in preparing weekly plans, yearly budgets.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Basic PC skills.
- Valid drivers license and automobile
- Restaurant experience, either front or back of house is preferred along with an appreciation and knowledge of food and cooking.
401K, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, Profit Sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Purchase Program