Current Career Opportunities
Fulfillment Warehouse Seasonal Opportunities! Great Pay & Fun Environment!
Neesvig’s is a growing fulfillment operation that is seeking qualified applicants to add to our warehouse staff during the holiday season. We currently have full-time and part-time, Monday through Friday positions available. Start time is generally 7-8am until order processing is completed. Qualified candidates must be flexible with hours. Some positions could be in a cold environment. Weekend and Overtime work available.
Positions available include:
- Order Picker
- Freezer Picker
- Trailer Loader
- Cooler Prep
- Dry Ice Line
- Demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety and attendance
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Demonstrate positive work attitude
- Attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- Previous warehouse and/or fulfillment experience encouraged to apply (forklifts, shipping/receiving, order picking, packing, etc.)
****All applicants will be considered for permanent full-time work once holiday season is complete!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Meat Production – Packaging
Do you want to have every Friday off?! This is the job for you! Our meat packaging team members work Monday – Thursday 11:30am – 10:00pm (ish) and have every Friday, Saturday and Sunday off!
Summary of Position
As a Member of the Packaging Team key job function is Packaging Fresh Cut Protein item products (Steaks, Chops, etc.) using Cryo-Vac and Bulk Chamber-Vac Packaging Machines as directed by Shift Supervisor. Primary accountabilities will be completing packaging productivity goals and maintaining Departments Packaging Quality standards as well as adhering to Departments Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices. Product Packaging is a key step in the Swift Manufacturing Process Flow and comes after Fabrication and before Logistics and Distribution. Some interaction will happen daily with all Departments in the process. Packaging Team is ideally a springboard to other advancement opportunities including Meat Production, Logistics/Warehouse, and Sanitation teams.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Feed Portion Cut Products into Packaging Machine “Pockets”
- Box, Weigh, and Label Finished Goods exiting Packaging Machines
- Move Boxes from Packaging Machines to designated Pallets staged for Logistics Team
- Restock Packaging Supplies as needed
- Transport Finished Goods to Warehouse as needed by hand or through use of Pallet Jack
- Execute new departmental initiatives as directed by Supervisor
- Perform end of shift tasks such as Returning Computer Terminals, Carts, and Packaging Supplies to Storage Areas
- Demonstrate Flexibility in performing various tasks as assigned by Shift Leader/Supervisor as productivity needs warrant
- Follow Directives of Packaging Supervisor to ensure execution of processes that result in on time route departures
- Ensure behaviors and actions that follow adherence to department cleanliness standards and maintenance schedules
Red Meat Production Team Member – Meat Cutter
Location: Windsor (Madison), WI
Summary of Job
Neesvig’s, Inc. is seeking Experience Meat Cutters and Production Team Members to join the team at Windsor, WI Processing and Distribution Facility. These Production Team Positions play a critical role in executing Efficient, High Volume, Quality Production with a key focus on Meeting Yield and Quality Standards while ensuring Accuracy, Flexibility, and Safety on the Cutting Floor. Positions primary Accountabilities include; Contributing large percentages of our overall daily production needs through Hands-on Manufacturing of Stock, JIT, and Special Order Sku’s as well as other detail-oriented and High Volume Projects. Demonstrates required Cutting Skills, knowledge of Production Yield and Quality Standards, and Adherence to Department Policies and Procedures. Demonstrates and models behavior consistent with department’s Core Values. Assist with Maintaining an environment most conducive to success for the Production Team and Beyond. Team Member will consistently perform all Meat Cutting and Product Handling tasks in a way in which models the Production Teams Policies, Procedures, and Standards and will be a relied upon contributor to a Positive Environment where beneficial changes to Departmental Policy are Embraced.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assist Operations Manager and Production Team Manager/Supervisors in executing new departmental initiatives. Demonstrate a commitment to Positively implementing Change in Departmental Policy and Procedures as directed
- Ensure Adherence to department Cleanliness, HACCP, FSQA, and Safety Standards
- Manufacture Products based on need through: Cut Slips, Manufacturing Requests, Large-Scale Production Projects, or as directed by Production Team Manager/Supervisors
- Show Flexibility with Schedule based on Pre-determined and JIT (last minute) production Requirements.
- Demonstrate willingness to take on additional Tasks and Responsibilities as assigned by Operations and Production Department Managers/Supervisors
- Demonstrate Behavior Consistent with Operations Teams Core Values and TEAMWORK as well as “One Room Flow” Strategy
- Check-in with Shift Supervisors prior to leaving for the day
- Be ready to work at start time including in proper Uniform as per Departments Uniform Policy
- Demonstrate a Willingness to Advance Skillset to include all stations in the Production/Packaging Room
- Ensure work station is Clean, Organized, and “Tour Ready” at all times and that all Tools and Supplies are properly Cleaned, Maintained, and Store
- Maintain general work areas, including kitchen, breakroom and locker room
- Assist with other special assignments as assigned
- Perform all of the above duties in a timely, courteous manner with Respect for all Company Personnel and Property and report any concerns immediately
- Demonstrate behaviors in line with Departments core values
Job Type: Full-time – 1st or 2nd shift
Outside Sales Representative
Location: Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines,Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, and Minneapolis/St. Paul areas.
We are a growing organization looking to hire a true consultant to service all aspects of the food service community. The ideal candidate will be able to build customer trust and loyalty by using their product knowledge and sales ability. Great communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly are a must. A passion and appreciation for food is a plus! The outside sales consultant is responsible for promoting our companies’ products and services while building relationships with new and existing accounts. As a true consultant the focus is to help our customers succeed while achieving profitable sales. This position reports directly to the Director of Food Service Sales. We are looking for candidates in the Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines,Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, Minneapolis/St. Paul areas.
- Answering customers questions about products, including uses, prices, and availability.
- Driving your personal vehicle to accounts, meetings, etc.
- Working with A/R to make sure that accounts stay current
- Order entry
- Troubleshooting delivery issues including out of stocks, special orders, preparing credits and pick ups, etc.
- Reviewing and analyzing daily and weekly reports including sales and gross profit information.
- Work directly with director in preparing weekly plans, yearly budgets.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Basic PC skills.
- Valid drivers license and automobile
- Restaurant experience, either front or back of house is preferred along with an appreciation and knowledge of food and cooking.
401K, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, Profit Sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Purchase Program
Warehouse Supervisor – 3rd Shift
Summary of Position
The Warehouse Supervisor’s primary role is the accountability for safe, quality and efficient execution of daily warehouse operations. An ideal candidate will be a committed leader and have experience working with people and processes to improve all warehouse operations.
The Warehouse Supervisor supports the third shift warehouse team to execute daily productivity goals and company best practices. Demonstrate and model behavior consistent with company core values.
The Warehouse Supervisor communicates and coordinates directly with the warehouse operations manager on all outbound, inventory control, sales, production and transportation to address opportunities and contribute to solutions.
Position Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Responsible for executing new departmental initiatives.
- Demonstrate a commitment to positively leading change.
- Creates a continuous improvement culture, leading LEAN initiatives to improve process and eliminate waste.
- Key function as a daily resource, working “hands on” as a mentor and coach to third shift team members.
- Oversee product demand reports, staging, invoicing and loading of routes.
- Assist scheduling third shift team based on seasonal needs, historical trends and budget.
- Effectively communicate to Warehouse Operations Manager regarding KPI’s, staffing needs, team member performance, interdepartmental concerns.
- Lead the communication effort with sales staff concerning product shorts and other customer satisfaction considerations.
- Clearly communicate performance expectations and solicit team member feedback.
- Ensure adherence to building safety, cleanliness standards and maintenance schedules.
- The third shift supervisor is the primary contact and will be the key contributor for building and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for outbound operations.
- Must be able and willing to work extended hours as needed to meet customer needs.
- Assist with other special assignments as assigned.
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Employee Discount Program, Company Paid Short Term Disability
To inquire or apply for this position, please contact Jenny Davidson, firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 608-842-0957 or stop by and fill out an application.