Current Career Opportunities
Neesvig’s is a growing fulfillment operation that is seeking qualified applicants to add to our warehouse staff during the holiday season. We currently have full-time and part-time, Monday through Friday positions available. Start time is generally 7-8am until order processing is completed. Qualified candidates must be flexible with hours. Some positions could be in a cold environment. Weekend and Overtime work available.
Positions available include:
– Order Picker
– Freezer Picker
– Trailer Loader
– Cooler Prep
– Dry Ice Line
– Demonstrates excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety and attendance
– Ability to work independently and efficiently
– Demonstrate positive work attitude
– Attention to detail
– Reliable transportation
– Previous warehouse and/or fulfillment experience encouraged to apply (forklifts, shipping/receiving, order picking, packing, etc.)
****All applicants will be considered for permanent full-time work once holiday season is complete!
Outside Sales Representative
Location: Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines,Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, and Minneapolis/St. Paul areas.
We are a growing organization looking to hire a true consultant to service all aspects of the food service community. The ideal candidate will be able to build customer trust and loyalty by using their product knowledge and sales ability. Great communication skills and the ability to adapt quickly are a must. A passion and appreciation for food is a plus! The outside sales consultant is responsible for promoting our companies’ products and services while building relationships with new and existing accounts. As a true consultant the focus is to help our customers succeed while achieving profitable sales. This position reports directly to the Director of Food Service Sales. We are looking for candidates in the Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines,Iowa City/Cedar Rapids, Minneapolis/St. Paul areas.
- Answering customers questions about products, including uses, prices, and availability.
- Driving your personal vehicle to accounts, meetings, etc.
- Working with A/R to make sure that accounts stay current
- Order entry
- Troubleshooting delivery issues including out of stocks, special orders, preparing credits and pick ups, etc.
- Reviewing and analyzing daily and weekly reports including sales and gross profit information.
- Work directly with director in preparing weekly plans, yearly budgets.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus but not required.
- Basic PC skills.
- Valid drivers license and automobile
- Restaurant experience, either front or back of house is preferred along with an appreciation and knowledge of food and cooking.
401K, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, Profit Sharing, Life Insurance, Employee Purchase Program